Sunday, April 19, 2009

wanna FREE cookie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtFixj0cWk&NR=1

Hey! Wanna FREE cookie?
If you drop by the bake sale Saturday, April 25 from 10-2 (though we may run out before 2) downtown on the market in front of Seeds of Light sporting an official Nike Livestrong (Nike gives 100% of the net profits from the Livestrong gear to The Lance Armstrong Foundation) T-shirt, baseball hat or technical shirt, I will give you one of my popular chocolate chip cookies for FREE. People call me to make these chocolate chip cookies and ask when I'm baking them again. So get a cookie and buy a cooke, because 100% of the money raised will go to my $2,500 fundraising goal which is benefiting the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Please! :0)
See you Saturday in your Livestrong gear!
-Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment