Wednesday, August 19, 2009

packet pick up

Picking up the packet today. I might wear my Tshirt for a week, just so I can tell everyone about this experience.
I didn't sleep weel, I am so excited about tomorrow, plus a vicious storm came through around mid-night. I tought a plane as landing on the building. Woke up at 5:20a.m. so excited I filled my bottles andhave them chilling in the fridge. All my gear is set out and ready to go.
There is a hurricaine that they are blaming the incredible amounts of rain on. Driving 10 hours to get her in the sheets of rain was not fun. We couldn't drive any faster and still be able to see and even had to pull off once.
Off to Montgomery Community College to pick up my packet. Saw everyone setting up for the ride this morning on the news.

Don't forget, I can still take donations on the website
http://philly09.livestrong.org/rhondachattin

Til tomorrow!
-Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment