Sunday, May 3, 2009

wristbands

Tammy and my close friends title me a walking PSA, because I always have crazy statistics running through my head. Such as 12 million people world wide will be diagnosed with cancer this year. On top of my random tidbits of statistical information, I also am keen on observation. One thing that I have always noticed since we bought our wristbands is the yellow LIVESTRONG wristbands. Yes, they are bright yellow, but even slightly tucked under a sleeve, coat or among other bands, I notice that yellow wristband with LIVESTRONG shining brightly on it. It is cool, over 70 million have been sold worldwide, that is at $1 a wristband. Way cool!

I have the privaledge to sell these wonderful wristbands at $1 a piece to help reach my fundraising goal. It really makes me feel good to see people who have bought wristbands from me wearing them. They are not only supporting my fundraising efforts, but they are also supporting anyone they may cross paths with who is suffering from cancer, a survivor or has a loved or friend one with cancer.

Thank you to each of you for your support and purchase of a wristband. Let me know if you would like a wristband. As I said before all the money I raise by selling these wristbands goes toward my fundraising goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF5lmHOQsFE&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR9Y8PRBfxo

Wear yellow around your wrist!
-Rhonda
*Please pass this along to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment