Tuesday, March 17, 2009

03/17/2009

Happy St Patricks Day! It falls during a good time of year, when everything is staring to bud and green is all around us. I'm excited to report that less than 24 hours into online fundraising we already have $75! Woohoo! Thank you very much!
I have jumped in with both feet and man it is amazing how easy you can make your body sore so fast. Oh and there is this new muscle that is in my left butt cheek, that is so sore. I say new cause it is so sore it is either new or has not been used since I crawled around as a baby. LOL! Today was a weight day, I learned that the incline press is much more difficult than the bench press. For some reason I've never done incline presses. I dropped the weight from my bench press weight, it was still tough. That was the lowest weight and I refused to only incline bench press the bar. That should feel good in the morning. I have an amethyst mat appointment in the afternoon so that will help with the soreness. If you're unfamiliar, it is a heated bed of amethyst crystals. It feels amazing and has a similar benefit as going to the beach.
The sun is out today after raining for multiple days and heading out for an evening bike ride. Tomorrow is an off day, only crunches.
Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment