Monday, September 28, 2009

changing up a bit

Hey!
This is awesome and exciting. I will continue for a few more blog posts to post here on this blog site. However, I will be switching to www.morethanaride.com. This is cool because originally I had no clue where the blog would take me. Nor did I know where the LIVESTRONG Challenge would take me. Over the past several months I have learned truly that this journey has been "More Than a Ride"!

It has been:
More than expected.
More than amazing.
More tears than thought.
More than a blessing!
I can keep going too!

I hope that you join me in the next journey of "More Than A Ride". It is a little different. Feel free to ask if you want to continue to get updates and having trouble getting connected. As I said, I'll give you a few more posts here to give you some time, I know we have busy lives.
SOOOOOoooo, go to www.morethanaride.com and click on the little box or link thingy RSS. Select how you want to receive notifications and follow the directions from there. Let me know if you have problems and I'll try my best to talk you through. :o)

Tomorrow will have an amazing exciting announcement!

Come on along and join the fun!
-Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment